Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Return to Childhood

It may be surprising but my favorite kind of movies are cartoons ones.


While my friends in the school watched action movies like Spiderman or Batman, I was watching The Lion King or Robots. Cartoons, and specifically their movies, represent an essence, a kind of timeless situation that runs from the beginning to the end of my life.


I remember when I was in first year of Uni, and without any type of shame, I created my first and unique "fotolog", that was devoted exclusively to cartoons (http://www.fotolog.com/cuan_atroz). Well, now I'm feeling a little shamelessly, but a think it will be temporary.


Getting to the point, I think my favorite movie is Toy Story I.

Firstly, because is a cartoon movie about toys and toys are one of the things that allow you to return to childhood!.

Secondly because was the first movie of Pixar Animated Studios, the same animated company that created, just picking the first thing I remember: Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, Cars, Wall-E and Monster Inc.

And Finally, because has a lot of particular and special characters. Who has not laughed with Mr. Potato Head? Who does not remember how crazy it was Buzz Lightyear when recently arrived to Andy's room? Who does not remember the neighbor who destroyed toys?. Ufff, a lot of memories comes to my mind.


Now, I'm really waiting for the third version that is scheduled for release on June 18, 2010. The difference about this and the other version of the serie, is that this one can be seen, since opening, in 3-D technology (now are releasing the old versions in 3-D).


Greetings to all and see you at the cinema :)
Toy Story 3 Official Trailer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment