Monday, June 28, 2010

I am with those that always lose ... with those that build the country

The night before the earthquake, I was in my girlfriend house watching, as many people, the Arjona´s presentation in the “Festival de Viña del Mar”. I don´t like the romantic music, also Arjona, whom I detest. Their songs were all alike, are slow and dull. It is a contradiction that women are the fans, when he beats his wife at home (yes, I’m a gossip boy jajaja), but as the saying goes: “in taste there is nothing written”.

For some strange reason, I do not recall at this moment, I decided to go home, at about 2 am by bus and not on my bike, as always (situation that caused me problems after). I arrived home at about 3am and I was hooked to the internet. I didn’t want to sleep, yet, in that hot summer night. I remember I started to download a movie: "500 days of summer" when he began to tremble. Then came the power outage and we all remember what came next.

The first thing I did was be with my parents. Secondly, I call my little brother that was at a party. Then I tried to do the same with my girlfriend but communications were already cut: (.Just at 7 am I could communicate with her.

The next day everything on television was earthquake. I wanted to go home to my girlfriend, and having no bike, I had to walk. After an hour and a half walking Santiago, I arrived and they (my girlfriend family) were all sitting and watching what the media called "looting and theft". Too bad.

Luckily with the passage of days, stopped lying and started to show the truth: A town stomped and beaten, which rises as ever, despite the difficulty of fate


No comments:

Post a Comment