Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well, I'm a sedentary and a very idle person. Apart from that I'm despective to alternative practices, like be a green (like a life style) not because they want a world free of garbage or pollution (that's a very good idea, for example I do things to be more friend with the environmental, like ride my bycicle to came every day to the university or use recycle things, like papers or notebook), but they used that practices to create a fashion.

If you go to alternative places here in Santiago, you can find this particular kind of people. Peace and love, the most are veggies (vegeterian or vegans), ride colorfull and vintage bycicle...

AAAAA!

Ok, I will try to make and objetive post in my blog, but you can look that I have a idea about the "green people" and they horrible fashion.

Well, I really think that make environmnental friendly practices are one of the best proposition in the last 15 years. In a world where the biggest entrerprises (and countries) take the control of the economy, consume and of course, the production, the social organization (civil society) it is the last alternative.

In their beginning the ecological movement grew in the base of the society...like a independent social movement, specifically in industrialised countries. In that sense, if the ecological organization want to fight a way of production (in marxist terms), they are in the wrong way making a fashion around some practices. That's the reason because I don't support the actual movement, but I'm constant doing my own practices.

The chilean government doesn't want to promote a environmental policy because they are inserted in a dependent relation flow with the industrialised countries. Chile export prime material and that's the reason because our rivers and sea are full of garbage and filth.

Meanwhile there aren`t a change in the production way, the environmentall friendly efforts will be a residual and minimal forces. I hope that this reality change one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment